We seek within a Christian environment to provide a happy, caring, family centred village school.
We ensure that our pupils are well equipped to maintain high standards of attainment as they progress in their education.
Learning together we will be learning for life.
At St John’s we aim to:
- provide a Christian environment which is caring, happy and secure, and where children and staff have respect and sensitivity to the needs of themselves and others, maintaining a close link with the church;
- ensure that every child will achieve his/her full potential and feel confident and positive in their approach to learning;
- be the best performing small school in Staffordshire at Key Stage 1 and fully extend our pupils in Y3 and Y4 in the Key Stage 2 curriculum;
- develop children’s confidence and sense of responsibility, both socially and academically;
- be an extended family encouraging parental involvement in all aspects of school life and promoting close links with the community;