A summary of information which schools now have to supply on their website is listed (with links) below. If you cannot find what you are looking for in this or other sections of our website, or if you would like a printed copy, please contact school on email@example.com
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements – our current PAN number is 15
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Our latest SIAMS Report
- Link to our school’s information on the DFE performance tables website
- Our school’s curriculum
- Our School Safeguarding Policy
- Temporary-Safeguarding-Policy-for-Covid-19-Lockdown-March-2020 (1)
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Pupil Premium Sports Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
- SEN information
- Charging and remissions policy and Equality Policy
- Complaints policy
- School’s ethos and values
Our Academy Trust Board of Trustees is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the information above is published on the school website
- Providing a paper copy of the information published on the website, without charge, to parents on request
- Making sure that the information is updated as soon as is reasonably practical following a change to that information and, in any event, at least annually.
- Ensuring that annual reports and accounts are published in accordance with the correct timescales.
You can find out more about our Trustees on our Trust website, including information about attendance and disclosure of pecuniary interests.